Due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are continuing with our virtual events for Diwali.
Even for the virtual celebration, let us all dress up in our finest Indian clothes. This is going to be an exciting fun-filled event where we can meet our friends, play some interactive games and celebrate this festival of light with hope and prayers for the whole world!!
MMPGH DIWALI 2020
Day 1: November 14, 2020 at 3:00 PM (zoom link will be sent a day in advance)
- Members meet and greet
- “Thet-Bhet”– second Episode of our interview series
- MMPGH committee meeting
- “Dhamaal” - an interactive fun-filled trivia game that will take us on a journey down memory lane.
- “Saptarang” - 1st Virtual Rangoli Competition
- Diwali is definitely incomplete without Rangoli!! Rangoli is a great creative art that spreads joy and happiness all around. We are going to conduct a Rangoli competition this year.
- You can find the details, rules, and entry form below.
- Send your entry to email@example.com.
Day 2: November 15, 2020 (zoom link will be sent a day in advance )
We are happy to bring two great programs by some professional performers from India.
Show 1: Dilkhulas Rashi by Sandeep Avachat (Amazing journey with Rashi and Graha) at 12:00 PM EST
Show 2: Magical Journey for all ages by magician Jitendra Raghuvir at 2:00 PM EST
- MMPGH is proudly collaborating with SewaDiwali. This is a collaborative initiative by organizations like Yoga, Spiritual, Hindu/Bouddha/Jain temples, Gurudwaras, Linguistic and many Indian socio-cultural organizations. It will be celebrated from (17-Oct-2020) through Diwali (20-Nov-2020).
We will collect food items and donate to the local pantries and needy people. There is a greater need for food collection and distribution for soup kitchens and pantries to serve the growing number of needy families. Please see the flyer attached and reach out to Manali Sane or any of the given members if you wish to donate.
- Due to the pandemic, 2020 committee was not able to do most of the things as planned; Thus, the current 2020 committee will continue to serve for one more year up to Diwali 2021. If you wish to be part of this committee, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continuous support and encouragement. If you have not renewed MMPGH membership yet, this is a great time to do so. You can pay the annual membership by one of the two payment options :
- Send your check (payable to MMPGH) to Sunil Deoras, 1000 Summer Ridge Ct, Murrysville, PA 15668 OR by PayPal to email@example.com