Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 28, 2019
so we can finalize the list for the program.
Prior to submitting your entries, kindly adhere to the following guidelines
- You must be a MMPGH Blue card member to participate
- Each performance cannot exceed more than 5 minutes
- Deadline to submit performance entry is October 28, 2019
- Deadline to submit audio track for your performance is October 29, 2019
- Larger the group, higher the priority for performances.
- Minimum age for stage performance is 5 years
- Kids performances will get preference over adults performances in case of time constraint
- Marathi performances are encouraged and will be given priority.
- We appreciate your cooperation.
To avoid disappointment later, please note:
Absolutely No Entries will be permitted after deadline date and after program line-up is finalized.
As tradition has it, every year the gracious women and men of MMPGH step up to bring and share home-made faral. Karanjis and Chaklis will be ordered. Other than that we serve Ladoos(Besan & Rava), Shankarpali, Shev, Chivada and any other specialties.
Please feel free to sign up on Faral sign up page with what you would like to make. This is a great opportunity for ANYONE to show off their faral making skills and have their name appear on the poster.
Giving Back to the Community:
MMPGH is happy to start an effort to give back to our community. Diwali is followed by Holidays and we decided to take advantage of this timeline. We will be collecting dry goods and dry food items at the Diwali function which will be donated to soup kitchen. We will provide a list of items that can be donated. Please look out for a follow up email.
This is a great opportunity for fund raising for MMPGH during Diwali. Please contact Swatee Nanivadekar, if you wish to donate any raffle items or gift cards.
There are a few opportunities to do advertisement or sponsorship during Diwali function or future MMPGH events, if anyone is interested then please contact Swatee Nanivadekar or Sameer Kher for further cost and details.
If anyone is interested in joining next year's committee please send your interest to the nominating committee at the emails below.
Bipin Salunkhe: email@example.com
Ajay Belambe: firstname.lastname@example.org